Sunday 20 May 2012

Another fun time update....I have done some stuff!!

Ok so epic update, i started building more stormvermin and currently have 3 diaromma bases completed...looking to make the last two in the coming days....as well as having a total of 4 storm vermin built...which for those counting at home means i have a total of 16models in my stormvermin unit....whoop whoop!!

Also, I know Wes can't see this yet, but oh my god he has given me an amazing idea for my 40k without a 40k model....we identified mobility is a problem and delivering my key units...so i am going to be making blimps to count as stormraven....and for the DCA just using the Dark Elf models with cut off ears and using liquid green stuff to make masks and such

Pictures to follow and come shortly.....

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope any opponents don't have any matches or drawing pins! Blimps?! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete