Monday 16 July 2012

Decision Made - Word Bearers

I feel that when intoxicated I make the decisions for my future armies....and i have started my Word Bearers Warband.

I currently have made the Dark Apostle  and a box of CSM ready to build....but to get you all started a bit of fluff for the summer of fun and games he will be going on this summer break:






I have been an apprentice all my life, a person that has been educated and provided with the knowledge to succeed…now it is my time to prove myself worthy of the blessing I have been given, to be a vessel from which the word flows, to convince others that the gods I follow are the true gods and not that of the false emperor.

I begin my life as an Apostle today, for which I am granted my own host…I begin with twenty of my brothers to help me spread the word. We will seek to enlighten the galaxy to the blight that is the Emperor and his scriptures…we may be few but with the right words we will become many, with the right words we will achieve great things…

Let our story be scripted as it is in the book of Lorgar, let us gather our might and share our wisdom with the world…one way or another the word will be spread, people will hear our call and follow or fall…

And so it begins…


Happy Reading all, I will be writing chapter of fluff based on this warband...only when its painted will it be played with!!!! I will complete an army!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment