Thursday 22 March 2012

Evolution of the Blog....

So, i have recently had to focus on 40K due to upcoming tournaments (carnage @ Warhammer World) and so my blog is now evolving to include all my 40k projects that are on the go....(past and present).

The next couple of posts in the coming days are going to image heavy, showcasing my various mini projects that I have recently completed or currently undertaking alongside me at the moment.


I am going to share some of my fav pieces from 40K mainly and some fantasy. Pictures to follow in the coming posts!

I hope you all enjoy them.

Highlights include:
- Death Skullz themed Big Mek and Nobz Squad
- Eldar Farseer with a basic attempt at NMM (Non-Metallic Metal)
- My Pre Heresy Dark Angels themed on the city fighting army in the second DarkAngel HH book.
- Beastman Bray Shaman and Hero
- Night Lords Army (that won best army in the battle brothers doubles)
- Death Whispers Renegade Space Marine Chapter
and of course Clan Nitz.

Everybody enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment