Saturday 3 March 2012

Massive Update - Unit almost finished, Warlock done and Ogre Slave Unit built

Right, so its Saturday...My Day Off (well technically Sunday now) and I try to get as much hobby in as possible and after getting a paint from Quinn (I owe you a pint, its here now, so it must be law) and a couple of others I have made massive strides in the first unit, now only needing to decide on a basing style for them (i am thinking snow).

I have also made two movement trays....one specifically for my Ogre Clanrats...with a nice 4 space at the back if characters need to go in...or i get Death Frenzy (use a token indicator). Used alot of green stuff today on the movement trays to allow me to effectively sand the movement tray as well....

So without further a due....

Warlock Engineer:


Clanrat unit...




weird base idea....




No comments:

Post a Comment